Cook - Full Time - Flexible Shifts
We are seeking an experienced cook to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers. As a cook, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen, from preparing ingredients to cooking and plating dishes. You will work to create and execute menus that are both delicious and visually appealing.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and measuring ingredients.
- Cook and plate dishes.
- Manage kitchen inventory, including ordering ingredients and supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen at all times.
- Adhere to all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Proven experience as a cook in a restaurant or similar setting.
- Excellent knowledge of cooking techniques and methods.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary: £10.50-£12.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
If you are passionate about cooking, and have a desire to work in a dynamic and creative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
To apply, Please send an email with CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org